Tuesday 23 November 2010

Collection 100 - Possible directions - Possible words

This is really a broad research brief, so I've decided I'm going to be broad in my choices of research.

Photo material idea's
-Architecture
-Retail interior
-Advertisement posters within and around Leeds
-Student related art work around Leeds
-Decor
-Gothic elements within Leeds Areas
-Combination of new and old culture

The other area's in which I have to obtain 20 pieces of information I feel would be a good idea to link to my photography choices. So here's a few idea's.

Words and definitions:

  • Bustling
  • Growth
  • Coffee rooms
  • Headrow
  • Abstract
  • Combination
  • Traditional
  • Modern
  • Broad Range
  • Outspoken
  • Expressive
  • Creative
  • Rustic
  • Old
  • New
  • Student orientated
  • architecture
  • different
  • artistic
  • Tall
  • Coffee
  • Convenience 
  • University
  • Stone
  • Free bus
  • Freshers
  • Freebies
  • Tea
  • Food
  • Shopping
  • Retail
  • Weather
  • Wind
  • Rain
  • Reflective
  • Tradition
  • Ancient
  • Sculptured
  • Education
  • Outspoken
  • Maze
  • Greggs
  • Music
  • Clubs 
  • Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment