Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tigerprint - Pattern Brief - Re-think

I had two previous original idea's about what I wanted to do, but after brainstorming I've gained more of a focus on the theme I want to convey within my pattern design. I want to look at Male grooming through the years, and how a 21st century man is becoming very feminine in their more concerning manner to their appearance. I want to find products / toiletries / items that relate to and illustrate to make a pattern.

After making a series of pattern design I want to push the designs across branding a male toiletries area within Boots, including retail design and advertising of the collection. 

The to do list:

research 21st century man - Regarding grooming - Femininity
What extent men groom themselves
Questionnaire
Why men take more pride in their appearance
Top 5 items for Male Grooming
What male grooming consisted on in the 1900's 
Visit museum? Look for mens fashion / toiletries
Look at exploded diagrams
Toiletries illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment