Thursday 30 August 2012

Tigerprint - Christmas at M&S - Rethink

After brainstorming, again, I've come up with a stronger idea for this brief. I've always wanted to design for homeware and have found this would be my perfect opportunity. I come from a family who celebrate Christmas that bit too much! When preparing christmas dinner, it's always the christmas crockery which comes out of the cupboards, its become a tradition which I wouldn't go without now. I want to look at an abstract way of approaching a christmas design to translate across a range of homeware items which you find in a typical home at christmas time. From plates, glasses, serviettes and candle holder, to bunting, window stickers and door mats.

To do list:

Look at christmas decoration ideas
Look at existing Christmas homeware design within M&S
M&S Homeware now
List potential Products to design
Research Christmas jumpers
List items which make up christmas decorations
Packaging of the homeware - Bands, boxes and tags

No comments:

Post a Comment