Wednesday 21 March 2012

YCN - Large picnic box Nets

Retaining the consistency within our products, I've managed to use the M&S Logo as the main design element within the large picnic box, alongside our created slogan 'Picnic your way', as a form of instruction and guidance for customers, I've included the instruction as to how to use the picnic pack, using numbered instructions, small enough to be subtle, but large enough to be legible to our directed target audience. Another form of customer guidance i've used is inside the box, for the sections I've placed text, explaining which item goes in which 'section', to avoid confusion; 4 our the 'sections' displaying Dessert 1, 2, 3 or 4, and the 5th displaying 'Drink'. 


I am really quite a fan of the design I've produced, I've kept it simple, and relevant. There was always a temptation to cover it in the illustrations I produced, but this would make the box very confusing and 'fussy', it would communicate well what its purpose was. The colours used are appropriate to M&S branding, and we have used stock to relate to the eco friendly element of the brief. The stock and print will be proposed as fully recyclable, eco friendly, and have been printed using soy ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment