Thursday 8 March 2012

Image - D AD - Final Poster Design

Here I have created a vectored representation of the Wet Wet Wet vinyl record, which acts as an umbrella against the pattern of rain I created within the background. I have been limited in my colour palette, using simply black, white, purple and a befitting textures paper within the record. I chose these colours to represent the musical industry, alongside a texture which gives a sense of age (considering the band notes is over 30 years old). Within the bottom section I have written "British Weather, WET WET WET, just one example of it's musical inspiration." A humorous approach in saying the weather was inspirational to Wet wet wet's choice of name.









Feedback Received:

It was all pretty positive, no suggestions were made for change other than trying a different stock to obtain colour on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment