Friday 11 November 2011

Good is...Design sheets

Producing mock up sheets for the mass range of products I'm supposed to be producing!


Mail shot, business cards and catalogue packaging design





Catalog page design
Seeing my designs on paper like this gives my idea a real sense of what it will look like. With using pencil, I can quite easily change the arrangement and layout of the catalog, from this I can produce mock ups. Another positive to producing mock up sheets, makes the digital design process that much easier. With the notes I can understand content, the images I'll be using, colour, print, and stock considerations.







Catalog page designs x2



Designing binding methods to use on my catalog
As the binding for this book will be so complex, I needed a plan of action, and a break down of how I was going to approach it, so this planning has certainly helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment