Wednesday 9 November 2011

Good is...? - Design sheets - exhibition

So I've began drawing up the products which will be shown and given out at my exhibition. I think finding several ways to approach each design is the best approach to take. To do so, I have produced several design sheets, this gives me a visual direction, I feel. 

The fold out leaflet - the unfolding process
A interactive and informative method of providing a lot of information, within something small, and for potentials customers to fit in their bags. I want the design to be 'precious' to customers, so they keep it. So I intend on using a spot varnish on the logo, on the closing circle design. 



The bag - a range of possible direction and approach to design
This way all the promotional material and catalog can be placed in a bag and given for potential buyers to take the information away with them, and through carrying the bag, is yet another form of promotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment