Sunday 20 November 2011

Good is...? The next step

So now I've pretty much finished my products, I need to show how they would fit into the environment. I intend of creating or photoshopping how the products would look, feel and fit within an exhibition and within the public. 


I want to push my designs across banners, promotional material, display boards and exhibition stands. I looked at the sort of material the NEC offers you to put your promotional material across. I need to make the mock ups really professional looking and critically analysing my designs in regard to print.


The material offered by the NEC:
- Billboards
- Atrium megabanner
- Cube atrium banner
- Hallside banners
- Hall 5 megabanner
- Plazza overhead banner
- Bridge link supersite
- 4 Sheet combination package
- A packs
- Boards
- Lampost tri signs
- Door graphics
- Illuminated supersites
- Cut outs
- Convenience advertising 
- Shuttle bus dvd adverts
- Internal bus posters
- Bus stop contra vision
- Contra vision
- Island sponsorship 
- Special activities
- Bluetooth marketing
- Email marketing
- Interactive floor advertising


The material I intend to design for:


- Atrium megabanner
- Cube atrium banner
- Lampost tri signs
- Cut outs


I think this is realistic in the time I have left. Its also suitable media for what my product is I'm trying to advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment