Monday 21 November 2011

Good is...? - Exhibition material

As stated in a previous post, I have mocked up and designed on photoshop the exhibition material for my product. The designs are in keeping with my products, so onlookers will recognise through my colour palette, logo and imagery the stand in the NEC which is promoted on this signage. I feel my mock ups look realistic and are appropriate for my product.

Tri atrium banner
To be shown on main roadsides leading into Birmingham city centre.



Megabanner
To be held on the side of the NEC exhibition centre.

I have created a map showing the locations in which my promotional material will be. I have situated the megabanner on the exhibition centre itself. I feel just the one banner is enough, due to print cost and rental costing The tri atrium banners are located on all main roads and junctions which lead to the NEC.

The average price of a day ticket to the exhibition centre is about £15.00. Because of the high price, customers and visitors will expect quality, in regard to design, print and promotion. I intend for my banners to be printed cheaply, efficiently and to be eco friendly.

The promotional banners will be printed:

Rotogravure Is suitable for long print runs, so I feel it will be most suitable for the mega banner. This will be gloss coated, FSC certified, Carbon Neutral certified and Green seal certified substrate. It will be printed using soy inks. The gloss coat will hopefully give the banner a kind of weather proofing.
The tri atrium banners will also be printed onto gloss coated, FSC certified, Carbon Neutral certified and Green seal certified substrate. It will be printed using soy inks. The printing method I feel most suitable it Lithography, as the quality and durability of the banners is temporary, there is little point printing onto high quality, expensive substrate using expensive inks and printing methods. The finalised printed products will be laminated to give some level of durability and weather proofing.




No comments:

Post a Comment